Monday, January 7

UNTAMED

A Collaboration with Troy Carbungco (Facebook Account) and Maryjo Reyes (Psychedelic Muse)


Who: Stephanie Lagandaon x Troy Carbungco x Maryjo Reyes
When: December, 20, 2012
Where: Taft Avenue, Manila

Yeah, I guess I have that habit of posting late...
Anyway!

This shoot was a pro-bono work I did with some of my friends. Troy is an aspiring model just waiting to be discovered! Maryjo on the other hand had set her sights on becoming a professional photographer! What better way to do a collab with these talented people and have a share in their passion!


Maryjo Reyes at Work!



Halfway done!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









Makeup by Stephanie
Debuts/Proms/Weddings/Events

For bookings and/or inquiries you can email me at:
steph_lagandaon_002@yahoo.com 

I just love these before and after pictures! You can really tell the difference of what make-up can actually achieve. 
Dont you guys think Troy became much more beautiful than she already is? 

XO, StephanieHearts 






No comments:

Post a Comment