Wednesday, November 21

Detdet Suva's 18th

So happy everything turned out well! There's nothing more rewarding than seeing your best friend celebrate her debut and being part of the process in making it all happen. I was honored to be part of her engagement and meant so much to me to be able to be there for her. It wasn't about the money, the exposure, or any tangible thing you could associate my role in this whole endeavor, but it was just about being there for my best friend since grade 4!

Did a pro bono work for this event. It really wasn't about the money, time or effort. 
It was all about just having a good time! Doing the things that you love for the people you love the most. 

Photography by the great Francis Perez!



Who: Diane Suva

When: September 21, 2012

Where: Maynila Ballroom, Manila Hotel





Makeup by Stephanie
Debuts/Proms/Weddings/Events

For bookings and/or inquiries you can email me at:
steph_lagandaon_002@yahoo.com 

















Just a candid photo of my own... Annoying sorry haha

Makeup by Stephanie
Debuts/Proms/Weddings/Events

For bookings and/or inquiries you can email me at:
steph_lagandaon_002@yahoo.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment