Wednesday, November 21

Company Parties

This was a makeup gig I did last year for a client who had a company party to attend to.
Location: San Miguel Property Center St. Francis St., Ortigas Center Mandaluyong City Metro Manila

This was really such a fulfulling experience for me! It was stepping stone in my career as being a legitimate Make-up Artist.
Actually, there was already another make-up artist there but for other employees. I was hired by Ms. Jaja to be her personal make-up artist. I was quite flattered when some of those who were lined up to my "rival" had chosen me instead! Im not trying to brag or anything but I think it was really an achievement especially that im still on the early stages of my career. The fact that I was such a newbie in pursuing this career, meant so much already to be regarded with a title of a "Make-up Artist"


Where: San Miguel Corporation, Ortigas
When: February 2012



Makeup by Stephanie
Debuts/Proms/Weddings/Events

For bookings and/or inquiries you can email me at:
steph_lagandaon_002@yahoo.com 


Sir Denz, my partner hair stylist









No comments:

Post a Comment