Wednesday, November 21

Debuts, Proms and the Like

Some few gigs I did in the past year. Thanking God for this amazing and very fruitful year!
MORE TO COME!

XOXO, StephanieHeartsU


Pro bono work I did for my friend!

My Ball date and I 

I did my own make-up during my Graduation Ball. (Sorry, for choosing a bad photo of my friend..) 
I wasn't really able to really take pictures of myself because we were running late already.. haha!

Ms. Pu Pujalte all glowing and colorful for her prom in St. Paul College of Pasig!

Bianca all ready for her JS Prom! 


Without flash


 Diane attending her Lolo's Birthday



A natural look for Kisha Prats' prom in LSGH! 
(Unfinished work. Just took a test shot of her eyes) 

18th Birthday of Detdet

Ryu Oba going to LSGH Prom!


Trial Makeup for Ms. Chelsea Famatigan 

Kitkat Morato all ready to dance and act for the musical, Pepe and Will 

Such a beautiful debutant! Ms. Jessica Dizon 
all ready for her 18th birthday in Casa Armas, Podium

Debut makeup for my blockmate, Andrea Butiong! Ok so it's not really her debut, she just attended one haha. 
Although, I was so happy in how it turned out because from her feedback, she said everyone loved the way she looked and was even compared to Leighton Meester! Haha well, so much for doppelgängers...

Before and After of Andrea

My beautiful bestfriend going to our friend's debut! Not to brag but this was actually rushed.. I was too busy doing my own makeup, I forgot we were running late already! 

Stunning how this turned out! Micah contacted me to do the makeup of her mom, sister and herself for her Lola's birthday! I was suppose to post their before-after pictures too but decided not to. I find that her Instagram picture shows a better capture of how makeup could really enhance your whole outfit. Hihi 




Makeup by Stephanie
Debuts/Proms/Weddings/Events

For bookings and/or inquiries you can email me at:
steph_lagandaon_002@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment